The Adventures of Baby J

Friday, February 16, 2007

show me the money --- part 2

We finally got of the house yesterday despite the ice and snow, actually, although our driveway looks like the tundra, the city streets were pretty clear. Destination: Barnes and Noble. Purpose: to save my sanity. Well, that and to get a "Clippord" book or, Clifford book with the $10 Valentine treat from Gmom and Pop Pop. We played with the train table. Why is it that no matter what time of day, or day of week, we go to B&N's children's area, there are always creepy older kids hanging around the train table that hog up all the trains? I feel guilty because the B&N train table calls into question my supposed "love of children." Anyhow, I digress. We went over to the Clifford selection and chose our book. Then we went up the escalator to make our purchase.

As I handed over our books to the guy behind the counter, a large voice from a small child demanded: "NO! I don't want the Clifford book. I want my money!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home